Need Technical Help?
If you need assistance with SacCT or other technology at any time during the course, please contact the IRT Service Desk by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, phone (916) 278-7337, or visit them in person at ARC 2005. Hours of operation are listed on the IRT Service Desk Contact Information page.
Additional SacCT 9.1 Help
SacCT 9.1 Student User Manual
To get started with the SacCT 9.1 Student User Manual, type a word or phrase into the Search box in the left-navigation area, or click on the Table of Contents link at the bottom left.
SacCT 9.1 Student Resources
- Links to support resources and information about using SacCT 9.1.
- SacCT 9.1 Problem Form - For Students
- If you can't find the help you need using the other resources listed on this page, fill out and submit this form.
Other Computing Resources
Campus Computer Lab Locations & Hours of Operation
A Sac State campus map showing locations of computer labs. A schedule of open lab hours is also available.
- IRT Service Desk (Helpdesk)
- The IRT Service Desk provides assistance to students, faculty and staff in their use of campus technologies. Help is available via walk-in service, telephone service, email, or chat. The IRT Service Desk Web site also serves as a resource for students in locating additional campus computing resources.
- Laptop Loan Program
- Information about the laptop loan program. Undergraduate & graduate students at Sac State can check out a laptop for up to a four hour period.
- Print Stations
CSUS has a number of print stations installed throughout the campus. To use these stations, you must have a valid Sac State OneCard [Student ID]. Students are allowed 180 free black & white laser printouts per academic year; once this allowance is exhausted, the system will draw from the cardholder's Hornet Bucks debit account to pay for each printout.
- Student Technology Center
- The Student Technology Center offer hand's-on help - you can either walk-in or schedule an appointment. See the Web site for more information.
- Student Technology Center Workshops
- All workshops offered at the center are FREE and require no registration. Most workshops are about 50 minutes in length.
- Video Streaming
- Some of you may be taking a video based distance education course that is streamed online, giving you the option of watching a class live or viewing the archived lecture.
- Video Streaming FAQs & Courses
- FAQs for video streaming and the current list of courses being video streamed.
- Web Browser Plug-ins
- Links to commonly used browser plug-ins that you may need to download and install on your computer to view certain types of files.